Friday, September 24, 2021

New Thoughts On Decor For Heil House

A couple of months ago. . .(has it been that long?). . .I was working on a photo shoot for a magazine article on Make-Do Chairs. . .I had purchased two of these specifically for the shoot. . .but I fell in love with them for our living room at Heil House. . .They are small and fit right in with the other furniture as accent pieces. . .

The more photos I took, the more I liked this arrangement. . .but there was something I wanted to change. . .although I wasn't sure what it was at the time. . .Now that I have lived with this 'look' for a while. . .I know exactly what I want now. . .Not just for the living room, but for the entire house. . .

I want 'PLAIN AND SIMPLE'. . .much like our COUNTRY FARM HOME . . .lots of light-color neutrals against the rich woods. . .a little  real color here and there. . .but not too much! 

So. . .I'm starting over. . .I do that a lot. . .Seems as if every house we buy it takes me a couple of years of living in it to know just what it needs. . .I know now. . .and I'll be sharing the changes little by little as the months go on. . .Don't miss it!


1 comment:

The Farmers Daughter said...

Could be colonial, prim, rustic farmhouse! Wow!