Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Santa Begins Christmas At Heil House

For years I have wanted a large prim Santa from Whitehouse Creations in Bernie, MO, so I was thrilled to find one still available on a recent visit with Dottie. . .She had had a Christmas Open House the week before, so I didn't have much hope of finding any Santa, much less this one that is tops in my book. . .

Eventually, he'll travel to THE COUNTRY FARM HOME for a magazine photo shoot there. . .but for now, I'm enjoying Santa at Heil House. . .

The Ste. Genevieve Christmas Festival was last weekend. . .which is the officially opening of the town's holiday season. . .There was a huge crowd for the parade, with shopping, concerts and historic tours afterwards. . .It was a really fun weekend for all. . .Many historic places have had to rethink their tours because of COVID-19, but there are still many activities open from now until Christmas. . .Don't miss it!


1 comment:

The Farmers Daughter said...

This Santa works in prim or farmhouse decor. If you don't believe me, check out thecountryfarmhome.blogspot.com