Saturday, August 1, 2020

Masks For Ste. Genevieve


To wear a mask. . .
Or not to wear a mask?
That is the question these days.

In Ste. Genevieve, you may run into cute signs like the one at RUST. . .
I smile every time I pass by it. . .


So. . .Do you?
And if you do. . .
Why not be fashionable. . .
and have fun with it. . .


I was up until the wee hours of the morning. . .
Snipping and stitching. . .
Stamping and embroidering. . .
so I could deliver a new batch of masks to Sassasfras Creek Originals for the weekend. . .


There's Fleur-de-lis for you French Colonials. . .
Patriotic for the Americana inclined. . .
Vintage linens for some. . .
Reproduction fabrics for others. . .
And for the fun at heart. . .Cats. . .Bees. . .Floral Prints. . .


Stop by and see the selection. . .
Priced right at $8.50 each,
there are openings in the back to slip a filter in 
for added protection 

They make great gifts, too.
  


 Make Sassasfras Creek Originals on St.Mary's Road your first stop. . .
and
STAY SAFE, EVERYONE!

1 comment:

The Farmers Daughter said...

My favorite is the cats...but there won't be more because I've used all that fabric!