Saturday, May 21, 2022

Summer Challenge: Marrying Colonial Decor With My Farmhouse Style

 

Excuse me if I have weddings on my mind. . .The loveliest couple just had some of their wedding photos taken in front of our home on Main Street. . .It's not the first time. . .The John Heil House has been a backdrop for photos of all kinds over the years. . .But it does my heart good every time it happens. . .

And. . .I was thinking about my summer challenge. . .hoping I can pull it off in combining Colonial with my Plain and Simple Farmhouse style. . .so. . .isn't marrying the two styles a great way to explain my goal? . . More romantic, too. . .


Want to learn more? . .Then hop on over to THE COUNTRY FARM HOME . . .I'll be sharing all the projects and progress there. . .but I will also let you know on this blog when I've published a post. . .You might want to stay a while at The Country Farm Home and see some of my farmhouse ideas. . .There are over one hundred links to posts at the bottom of the Farm Home page. . .


I'm excited to get started. . .soon. . .Mssr. B.J. LaShay not so much. . .or maybe he's resting up for all the coming projects. . .It's hard to tell. . .He'll be coming along on my journey, as always. . .and you'll see more of John's great carpentry work and ideas, too. . .


For our Ste. Genevieve Journal followers. . .not to worry. . .I will still be posting about this wonderful little town on this blog. . .


WHAT A FUN SUMMER IT WILL BE. . .


1 comment:

The Farmers Daughter said...

Bookmark this website and visit often! You never know what I might be posting!!