Monday, June 20, 2022

The Unique Downtown Shops, Restaurants, and Lodging

 
I have featured the well-known historic attractions available here in Downtown Ste. Genevieve many times. . .but when talking to friends, I often am asked what else is there to do? . .Where can we eat? . .Sleep? . .Shop? . .Well. . . in the downtown area there are numerous choices. . .


So one morning recently I grabbed my camera and began my morning walk. . .taking photos along the way for a sampling of offerings. . .

I love the quaint signage throughout the town. . .No big billboards to block the uniqueness of each building. . .You'll find most of the signs on the windows. . .which only adds to a nostalgic ambience found in every block. . .


Take a look and see for yourself. . .
Here are a few. . .in no certain order. . .











































A lot to do in a historic setting. . .

and. . .I am living right in the middle of it!!

No comments: