Monday, September 30, 2019

Thursday at the Felix Valle State Park: Making Herb Wreaths

I am so excited! Thursday I will be dressed in costume, making herb wreaths from this wonderful garden at the Felix Valle State Park in Ste. Genevieve, Missouri. . .There will also be a photo shoot for Country Rustic magazine that will be published in 2020. . .
I haven't made herb wreaths in several years. . .I can't seem to grow herbs well at our Delta farmstead. . .but Donna has so graciously offered their herbal garden. . .I know the wreaths will be awesome. . .
If you are interested in watching, we will be there early Thursday morning. . .unless it rains. . .Then we will try for Friday. . .So. . .come join us. . .it will be fun. . .and you can learn how to make your own herb wreath. . .


No comments: